- This event has passed.
December 2020: Virutal Event with BGS
December 9, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us for a one-hour discussion of the COVID-19 related legal issues faced by transportation companies, including:
- Review and update your COVID-19 preparedness plan. How are you dealing with infected drivers? Other workers?
- Can you expect to be sued when an employee/independent contractor catches Covid? For what? How will this work? What about independent contractors?
- Are Covid cases workers compensation claims?
- What can you say/should you say about an employee with Covid?
- What to do about workers that tell you they are afraid to come into work? What about independent contractors?
- How do we continue to keep the workplace safe? And what happens when that “workplace” is a company truck that moves from state to state?
- Rethinking the headquarters – do you need all that space? How do you keep connected (figuratively and literally) with employees working remotely?
- Renegotiating leases for less space, redesigning spaces for differing uses
- How about data security issues? We moved quickly to get people out of the office, but if some will stay home in the future, do we have a good handle on data security requirements and issues?
Send any questions you may have to Carole Isakson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Handout from Virtual Event: Covid-19issues in Transportation 2108129v1